Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TreeView and UpdatePanel - Beta 2

I believe the documentation states the treeview is not supported in an UpdatePanel but has anyone manged to make it work? There have been a bunch of posts that seem to indicate some success. I have a treeview driving a formview in an UpdatePanel. To make things work I think I just have to stop the SelectedNode from causing a postback and then wire up some javascript to "call" the UpdatePanel around the formview. Or is support for a treeview in a UpdatePanelimminent?

Thanks in advance

I have tried asp:TreeView and asp:UpdatePanel in the latest Ajax and find we can get the selected node of a TreeView in a asp:UpdatePanel.You can use a TreeView to drive a FormView in a asp:UpdatePanel.
Here are some sample codes for your reference.
HTML code in .aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment