Monday, March 26, 2012

TreeView Navigation and the Update Control

I am using Master pages, of which I have my Treeview that is used for navigation with a site map, and I have a child page with the FreeTextBox 3.1x on it that is being submitted with a LinkButton. I have all of this wrapped in a Update Panel with an asynchronous trigger on the LinkButton. Here's my problem: I can navigate to other pages using my TreeView navigation just fine if I do not click the LinkButton. If I do, it throws up a JavaScript error saying that Access is Denied. Any ideas?

The Current version des not support TreeView to host in the UpdatePanel. You will ge the complete list of the controls which does not support in update panel in the following link:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Live/overview/UpdatePanelOverview.aspx Check the Controls that are not compatible section.

No comments:

Post a Comment