Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TreeView and UpdatePanel

I'm trying to use a TreeView inside an UpdatePanel and trigger the update on TreeNodeCollapsed and TreeNodeExpanded to be able to save the viewstate of the tree without the page reloading. Something goes wrong though because I get an error message; "Unknown error" when I try to expand or collapse a node.

Im using the latest version of Atlas and my web.config is exactly like the one in their samples. What am I doing wrong!? Is it not possible to have a TreeView inside an UpdatePanel?

Please help me!

Hi,


Something else is at work here, just to eliminate can you run another atlas sample ok?


HTH

Andy


Yes, but I haven't tried to use Atlas in this project. Any suggestions on some easy test to see if Atlas works in my project?

No comments:

Post a Comment