Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Treeview in modal dialog

I have a modal dialog extender that displays a panel when a button is clicked on the screen. There is a treeview in the panel that has 1...n nodes in it. The panel gets visible just fine, Ok and Cancel buttons work right, but I have a problem with the treeview. When I click on a node in the treeview, modal dialog dissapears from the screen. I've added the treeview to update panel but that didn't work, eighter. Does anyone have had this same problem?

Hello,

I believe treeviews have there own ajax like behaviors and you may be experiencing a postback when the node is clicked.

Can you try to set the property below on your treeview?

EnableClientScript ="False"

Also, is the treeview causing a postback whne you click it? If so, you may need to show the modal dialog extender again after the postback.

Good luck,

Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment