Monday, March 26, 2012

TreeView UpdatePanel problems.. AGGGHHH

i guess i should first say i am a great designer but not much of a coder.. i had a earlier post about using updatepanels and i redid my site to use controls and a single aspx page instead of a master page.. now in a ascx file i cant get for the life in me for my treeview to work.. I have all the nodes preprogrammed into the treeview.. i am not loading anything from a file... it wont expand it just sits there.. i load the control into a contentplace holder inside of an updatepanel.. i have read on here that they are incompatable.. but is there no way possible to get them to work with each other?? it doesnt make any sence to me at all and its driving me up a wall especially because i intially thought it was just me and somethign i was doing wrong.

thanks in advance

steve

How the treeview works is incompatible with partial-page rendering (and therefore updatepanels).

No comments:

Post a Comment